Black cumin seed oil
Black cumin (Nigella) oil is one of the most appreciated oils in food and cosmetology, it has numerous medicinal properties.
Application and benefits:
- Cancer prevention, treating type 1 and 2 diabetes, improves digestion, helps to loss weight, makes hair longer and stronger, prevents hair loss, fighting dangerous infections like MRSA, supporting theimmune system, allergy and asthma relief.
- We advise to drink a 1 teaspoon before food 3 times a day.
- Black seed oil is also used for skin problems like eczema and psoriasis.
- It is also used topically in some cultures to naturally soften, strengthen and firm skin and help increase hair growth.
- Some studies even suggest that it may be a very useful remedy against scars and to prevent scar formation on wounds.
- Can be added to lotions, shampoos, hair detox and other skin products.