Parsley seed oil
Parsley seed oil has aroma therapeutic use, treats various illnesses, including jaundice and malaria, also has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Application and benefits:
- in industrial applications parsley oil is used as an ingredient for soaps, cosmetics, detergents, colognes and perfumes, especially menâs fragrances;
- parsley oil can help kill microbes and inhibit their growth, protecting from various infections and diseases;
- helps detoxify body of toxins and refreshes blood;
- improves digestion;
- lowers blood pressure;
- helps to promote hair growth;
- used extensively in moisturizing lotions;
- heals acne and other skin disorders.