Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil
Has a characteristic appearance, which are characterized by small, spherical fruit, usually orange, tightly compacted on the branches. Sea buckthorn oil is pressed from the berries and seeds of sea buckthorn, it contains a huge amount of vitamins and a lot of biologically active substances.
Application and benefi ts:
- Sea buckthorn oil is used for treating asthma, heart disorders including chest pain (angina) and high cholesterol;
- for preventing blood vessel disease and as anantioxidant.
- Sea buckthorn oil is also used for slowing the decline of thinking skills withage;
- reducing illness due to cancer, as well as limiting the toxicity ofchemical cancer treatment (chemotherapy);
- balancing the immune system;
- treating stomach and intestinal diseases including ulcers and reflux esophagitis (GERD);
- treating night blindness and dry eye;
- and as a supplemental source of vitamins C, A,and E, beta-carotene, minerals, amino acids, and fatty acids.
- For skin usage preventingsunburn;
- treating radiation damage from x-rays and sunburns;
- healing woundsincluding bedsores, burns, and cuts;
- heals acne, dermatitis, dry skin, eczema, skin ulcers, and skin color changes after giving birth;
- protects mucus membranes.